- Has your business exceeded your storage capacity? Manage your small and midrange business’ growing storage needs by deploying the HP D2000 Disk Enclosures, the next generation 6 Gb SAS low-cost, high-capacity, tiered external storage system. The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures are ideal for your small application environments, remote offices and departmental locations.
The new 6 Gb SAS enclosures—Large Form Factor (LFF) D2600 with 12 drive bays and Small Form Factor (SFF) D2700 with 25 drive bays—offer flexible, modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HP ProLiant and Integrity server environments and MSA Arrays (SFF only) to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. This allows you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow. Total support can grow up to 96 LFF or 200 SFF drives as needed.
Affordable Storage for Capacity Demands
- HP D2000 Disk Enclosures 6 Gb SAS enables a higher/faster data transfer rate: doubling the current transfer rate of 3 GB solutions, adding crucial bandwidth.
- The modular platform provides investment protection by allowing you to purchase based on your current need, and plan for the future without hidden management charges.
- Increase your data speed with enterprise-class dual-port SAS drives as the need and budget dictates.
- Provides a higher level of redundancy and reliability, thereby reducing single points of failure within the storage network.
Flexible and Scalable with Room to Grow
- The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures give you the flexibility to mix and match SAS, SATA and Solid State drives in the same enclosure, and extends the benefit of tiered storage to direct attach customers.
- Designed to give you room to grow as your storage demands increase, the D2600 LFF can grow up to 96 drives. You can also add up to four D2600 large form factor (LFF) enclosures that can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With the D2700 SFF you can add up to 200 drives or up to four small form factor (SFF) enclosures can be connected together from a single controller port.
- With a Gen8 Smart Array Controller you can mix D2600 and the D2700 enclosures for expansion, up to four (4) D2600 and four (4) D2700 (4xLFF and 4xSFF) allowing for expansion up to 148 drives.
- On the D2700 you can get solid state drive support for up to 25 drives per Smart Array Controller.
Easy to Manage
- The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures uses familiar HP ProLiant management tools including HP Systems Insight Manager and the HP Array Configuration Utility (ACU) software.
- The HP D2000 Disk Enclosures are compatible with selected HP Smart Array SAS Controllers.
- Little IT expertise required to manage the enclosures.